Monday, February 27, 2006

Brian's Big Chance

If Mo'nique -- god love her -- doesn't suceed with this show, then I will lose all my faith in humanity. A good friend of mine says nothing goes better with a gay man than a peanut-butter and jelly sandwhich, but then again, "he's not gay enough for West Hollywood." A much better friend says nothing goes better with a gay man than a plus-sized black woman.

I'd have to agree.

Image hosting by PhotobucketOf all the women who claim "hagdom", none is more deserving than the big sister. They are the perfect Yin to my yang. Cheech to my chong. Isaac to my Gopher. Well, no big sister is more deserving than Mo'nique. Besides being rumored as one of the nicest women in Hollywood and having suffered through years of that sniffling brat Countess Vaughn, she's also gonna be a big star. And this show is gonna get her there!

I watch too much "women's television," which really is 100% programmed for gay men. Who needs Bravo and Logo and Showtime and NBC -- oh, no self-respecting human being watches NBC these days -- when we have Lifetime and Oxygen. On last week's sick day, during my Roseanne - Grace Under Fire - Living Single - Ellen Marathon, I saw my first promo for Mo'nique's Fat Chance!

This show will be the next MASH. Just you wait. Who's hosting the premiere party?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if I can send Mo'nique a picture of my last roommate? Is the show only for sistahs? Then again, I already submitted her info to "Biggest Loser."