Monday, March 12, 2007

Great Achievements in Douchebaggery IV

Thank you, Terrence Howard, for setting something straight: You are douchebaggy sinner!
Do I agree with homosexuality? No, I'm a Bible-based young man. But I know the Bible also speaks about homosexuality with liars, adulterers, thieves. I've lied, I've cheated on my wife, I've stolen. So how can I judge somebody for something that's mentioned in the same exact scripture? I believe we're all sinners. We're all trying to make it but our hip-hop community are a bunch of hypocrites right now.
Whenever you are thinking of making one of those "We Are All Sinners" comments to show there compassion and sympathy for the gays, don't! Because I don't think I'm a sinner, at least not for the homosex. And I certainly don't think my relationships rank right up there with your "lies," "cheating," and "stealing."

Let's make it very clear: I may be gay, but I've don't steal. I may be gay, but I don't cheat. I may be gay, but I don't even tell significant lies. (Calling out sick and complimenting a friend's ugly outfit don't count!)

Terrence Howard, your Bible speaks of homosexuals among with liars, adulterers, and thieves? Well, then keep reading. Calling this shit out is "judging." If you want to make nice with us, why not skip the Bible altogether and recognize us for our human dignity. You needn't point out hypocrisy in scripture because you needn't involve scripture at all. There is right and wrong, with or without the influence of religion. Don't be a douchebag!

Previous "Great Achievements in Douchebaggery":

Rudy Guiliani
Mitt Romney
Tim Hardaway

No comments: