Friday, March 02, 2007

Secrets

I was reading a post on a new blog today and I realized that I don't have many secrets.

This blog has ruined the few that I have, but my tendecy to "spill the beans" long pre-dates November 16, 2005. Two weeks ago I made a visit to Boston to see a boy and my best friend Suzanne. I managed to keep that trip a secret from her. (Even though I just spilled the beans on the boy, which I really wasn't planning on doing yet.) Eventually I told her, when we joined her and her husband at breakfast in Cambridge. That was a good secret.

I only have a few things in my head. One I know I've only told one other person. Two of them I've never let out.

Maybe one day I'll trust someone again with these secrets. Maybe not. (Fingers crossed in Boston, though.)

No comments: