Thursday, January 11, 2007

Great Achievements in Douchebaggery

Welcome to a new feature (and if you follow "new features" here, you know this is likely the only installment, so enjoy it while you can) called "Great Achievements in Douchebaggery."

Today's GAID is brought to you by the right honorable Rudolph Giuliani, former Mayor of New York, crusader against the poor and homeless, Angel of Terror, and America's Mayor:

It reminds me a little of the problem I faced in reducing crime in New York.

-- Rudy Giuliani (R), on the Hannity & Colmes Show last night, about the Iraq war.

Courtesy of Taegan Goddard's Political Wire

Yes, Mr. Mayor, I very much remember the IEDs placed along the Great White Way! Remember that time that Brooklyn insurgents held the bridge under control for 3 months and hung those ConEd workers from its span?

We know Rudy is running for president. Apparently, he's acting like the campaign is a job interview down at Wal Mart.

Manager: This job requires a lot of heavy lifting. Can you do that?

Rudy:
Yes sir. It's a lot like when I was mayor of New York. One time, there was a small fire in my office from when I left my crack pipe too close to some union contracts. I was able to quickly move all the heavy bags of bribes before firefighters arrived with Federal investigators. Oh, and I look really good in a smock!

No comments: