Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Perspective.

I want you to know I'm okay. Apparently, I'm bouyant. (Thanks JenMac.) And she assures me that doesn't mean I'm fat.

I believe in the power of perspective. Somewhere, someone has conquered a struggle far greater than your own.

Yesterday was a yucky day, but it was nothing that a Monday night of baking Election Day cupcakes and watching cheesy television couldn't fix. Today is better. And there is always tomorrow, what awaits me?

In a under 2 weeks, a trip to Curacao awaits me. It's sudden but it will be awesome. I'll provide full reports.

Life is worth living. But what makes someone think it isn't? When I need a break, I watch movie trailers on apple.com. Today, I saw a trailer for a new documentary called the Bridge. Watch it.

Why? How can it be that bad? What can I do to help those who think that the Bridge is their only option?

No comments: