Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Good Times. All Around.

When I was in college and working at the water park during the summers, we used to have to communicate a lot with hand signals. Need a bottle of water from across the pool? Signal it. Need to take a pee? Signal it.

My friends and I had this silly little sign we used to either demonstrate how we felt, or to cheer someone up a little. The narrative was: "Good times, all around." The signal was two-fold. It started with a little clenched-fists-at-the-chest dancing, following by swinging your arms in a circl over your head. How could you see that and not smile?

Kind of like this video.



Jason of Jason's Room shared it today. Thanks Jason. I guess he's in a crumby place and needed something that just makes you smile. I don't know Jason -- sometimes reading blogs regularly you forget that you don't really know these people -- but I can tell something is up based on a recent post. I don't know what's wrong, but Jason, I've been there recently, and just getting out and living life and keeping perspective really helps. That and silly little hand gestures from your friends. Finding videos like this one helps, too! Good times. Good times.

2 comments:

d-town said...

OMG, there is no way that any person could watch this video and not start cracking up at some point. you seriously would have to be dead inside, and i know, i cry at movies once in a blue moon.

d-town said...

oh, and if you are enthralled my mr. pregnant, you will love ms. peachez ... she is a delight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hd1emMaR0g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGrqW3nx5HM