Monday, November 13, 2006

Let's Party

I don't live close enough to many of you to get my party on with you. This makes me sad. So, I decided to bring the party to you with a little re-telling of one my Halloween outings this year. Thank you, photographer, for making this all possible.

---

I had to make some changes to my Halloween plans because of the split, so at the last minute I came up with a new costume idea. It was a little cerebral, but I liked it and that's all that matters. I went as Madonna. Not "Like a Virgin"-Madge or Sex-book-Madonna, but as recent mother-an-African-baby Madonna. Also known as that-baby-stealing-bitch-Madonna.

Here is Allen and I at our staging ground for my first Halloween party of 2006.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Allen is a "Bad Boy Scout." Our friend Amy is with us tonight, too. She's a naughty cop.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's time to get this party started. Let's hit the road.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We met up with some other friends, including Dorothy, Mario, and Luigi, and we hit the party. It was all innocent enough. A quiet apartment party in Bev Hills.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Would you like to have a refreshing cocktail with us? We can even put it in one of these festive Halloween cups. Orange or black? Your choice.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The best part of a good party is the intellectual conversation. See, above you can see how engaged I am with my fellow party-goers.

Here, let me let my hair down and unwind a little.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think that this is a really wonderful party. The libations are flowing and tasty. Oh, and there's cupcakes. Let me tell Allen about the cupcakes. Allen. ALLLEN! Come here.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You know, Allen is really annoying me. I think I'll take a little nap.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Much better. I feel so relaxed after I was so politely awakened. See.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Is it time to go, already? Okay, I'll head to the car.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Are you coming? Why are you taking so long?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh, Amy seems to be distracted by the police car that has arrived. That's what's keeping you.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, if you are going to be a while, I think there is something I should take care of.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now, can we leave already? Dorothy and I are ready and Dorothy and Madonna basically run everything for the gays.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You just don't understand how long of a ride home it is from Bev Hills. It's really, really long.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But finally, we reached the house. It was a very long walk from the car to the door, but Madonna did it fabulously nonetheless.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Waiting for elevators can be an enchanting experience with good company.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Especially when after a long night, the company looks as good as this.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Alas, it's time to find the apartment, but what's this? Is there another party going on in the buidling?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I guess we'll have to make an appearance!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS WHY YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE EVER.

d-town said...

what a delightful journey through what seems to be a fun evening.

i have pics that i need to post from my weekend, too.