Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Human Mind

Let's follow me through a thought from beginning to end:

For the past couple of weeks, my skin has been a little itchy. It's becoming really uncomfortable and I can't figure out why. Perhaps it's because of the Santa Ana winds that plague Southern California this time of year. But maybe it's also because I'm a little dehydrated. I haven't really been drinking enough water recently. How do I know this? Because I haven't been peeing as often.

Starting today, I'm drinking a lot more water. Consequently, I've already peed a number of times. All this peeing involves me undoing my pants more often. Under my pants, of course, is my underwear.

Do you know what bugs me? When the legs of my boxer briefs get all stretched out. By the end of the day, I'm basically wearing boxer shorts. I've been wearing boxer briefs for about 10 years now. Prior to that, I was a boxer man. These days, I'm starting to mix it up again, switching sides periodically. Mostly because I've fun some crazy fun boxers prints.

This is what I'm thinking of today. That and Mr. Pregnant. I'm getting a new roommate in a month and he sends me this link today. Check it out.

PS: Apparently this isn't the first time I've been totally pre-occupied by my own underwear.

1 comment:

d-town said...

i neglected to tell you that mr. pregnant became my most recent forwarded link to all my friends. he looks vaguely like my friend brad, just not crazy.