Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Shh... Don't tell anyone...

I'm a little bit of a voyeur. Not in the nasty sexy pary of the definition, just the prying, spying part. That's why I love to read blogs. It fun to found out what's going on in other people's lives, how you might handle the same situation, or laugh along with (or at) them.

I love hearing about Dan Renzi's (someone I would at least personally recognize on the street because of my teenage obsession with the Real World) crazy misadventures at job interviews. I always enjoy Rick's witty perspective on his crazy celebrity life. And recently, my heart has ached for AT over at Atomic Tumor. Sometimes, I catch myself telling friends stories off a blog like I really know the person it happened to.

But you know what I like as much as prying into other people's lives through their blogs? Finding out who is prying in to mine.

A little shout out to this weeks returning visitors from Abbotsford, BC, Anaheim, CA, Catonsville, MD, Columbus, OH, District Heights, MD, Lake Forest, CA, Long Beach, CA, Los Angeles, CA, Lowell, MA, Mandeville, LA, Nashville, TN, New York, NY, Northridge, CA, Rochester, NY, Roseville, CA, San Dimas, CA, Somerville, MA, and Worcester, MA.

I love you people because you care about me, and frankly, you should. I'm fucking awesome!

1 comment:

d-town said...

my work server always comes up district heights, md, though we have zero buildings or operations there. or maybe there's something i don't know. either way, district heights is the 'hood, so i hope i never find out.

i love statcounter, too.