Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Same Old Song...

Apparently you aren't the only people that appreciate my bitching. Today, scrolling on gay news rag Queerty.com* I saw this little gem.

I wrote a letter to the editors of Queerty -- one of whom is Dan Renzi of Real World Miami fame -- regarding the overreaction of the gay community to crimes in the Caribbean. My arguments are the same in response to the murder -- you know she's dead right? -- of Natalee Holloway.

Queerty published it. Without telling me. Which is there right I guess. And they are one up on the Daily News, in that I was the one who sent the email. But the f*ckers misspelled my name. ... But they redeem themselves with this one:
Reader Bryan sent us an articulate letter questioning our choice not to vacation in the Caribbean
They called me articulate!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


*Queerty gets its name from the very keyboard you use. The letters across the top left side spell out, "qwerty". Ta dah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so excited for a second. I thought Danny from Real World started queerty. He is so cute! Then I realized that there was another (more forgettable) gay Dan on the Real World. I miss Danny from New Orleans. Why can't the cute reality stars stay in the limelight?

anna said...

You ARE articulate. One of the reasons I liked hanging out with you when I lived in LA.