Monday, April 10, 2006

I want to tell you...

But I can't.

It turns out that people actually read this besides Damian and Chris. I know this because lots of people keep mentioning it to me. Which creates a problem. The Blogger's Conundrum.

What happens if you write about someone -- in ID style, probably not the most flattering things -- and they go back and read it.

It's already pretty clear that if this got around to my co-workers, my car would like be set afire during lunch. But I don't really care about their feelings.

However, there are some funny things that have happened to me -- especially in the past week -- that really need to be told, but I can't. It's not that I would be nasty or target these people. You know that's not my M.O. But I just think they may not appreciate being rediculed written about in this blog.

Maybe I should create a special language for writing about real people? How Tolkein-esque of me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, can I choose my fictitious name? How about Oprah Winfrey (or just Oprah if you want better flow for blog stories)? No one will know it's really me...

Anonymous said...

This is the worst blog entry ever.

Give up the goods, or get off the web!!

-- The Web Police