Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Free Market My Ass -- UPDATE

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I decided to delete this post because:

a) It was horribly frought with typos, misspellings and grammatical errors.
b) It was long as shit.
c) Y'all don't really care about it anyway. You just want to hear about the crazy people I work with the the "stock brokers" I date. I got your number!

Let's see if I can put my business education to work. Nothing can be more frustrating than getting an economics lesson from a Democrat, but I think it's time.

You see, for a liberal I am remarkably capitalist. I believe that the free market is as critical as our freedoms. The problems is that the United States Corpocracy (did I just make up a word?) doesn't support a truly free market. And even if they did, there are some things that should be left to the invisible hand...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there any policy problem that can't be solved by lynching?

yeeeesh!