Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Popo Jintao

Image hosting by Photobucket

This week, Chinese President Hu Jintao is visiting the US on not-a-state visit. (If you ask the Chinese, it's a state visit. Ask President Bush and he'll tell you, "I like bananas and rainbows. Can I pet your puppy?" Granted, you'll walk away pretty confused but understanding that we probably don't consider it a state visit.)

All the news stations are hyping his trip which began with President Hu meeting with Bill Gates and the CEO of Starbucks before meeting with President Bush. Hu knows who's boss.
Hu knows who's boss?

Who's boss?

No. Bill Gates is boss.

He's meeting with Hu?

I don't know, I thought I heard he was meeting with the President of China.

Yeah, President Hu.

I don't know, probably like President "Panda Express" or something.
Everytime I hear a story about President Hu Jintao, I can't help but think of this prick and his song, PoPoZao! This is cruel! Now I understand why people accuse the Chinese of Human Rights abuses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe when K-Fed goes to the White House he'll get a 21-gun salute. He can't be any less cooperative than Hu. Although, I think K-Fed is also guilty of human rights violations: He Reproduced!