Friday, August 18, 2006

UPDATE: Brian's Big Fake Reality

If you remember, practically 6 months ago I had my first foray into reality television. I did this date-set-up-thinggee with one of the trainers on an upcoming Bravo TV show.

Last month the show premiered. I've watched it out of obligation and have actually started to like it. I really, really like Jackie Warner, the "star" of Work Out. Besides the fact that they don't update the episode guide until after the episode premieres and the creepy Jackie-voiceover, I think its a fun show.

A fun show that will not feature Brian. Turns out I got cut from the show. Something about me being hotter, more interesting and charming, and all around a better "character" than the actual people on the show. Or I'm sure that's the way it went down. Mondo Ricko did the prying for me. Thanks Rick!

So, you know what this means. I'm still available. I did that whole game show audition a week ago. What do you say FOX? Get me while I'm hot and single...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


NOTE: I'm too lazy today to find a new picture and upload it to photobucket, so I figured I'd reuse this one!

3 comments:

jason said...

I thought you handled yourself very admireably on the show. Are you going to do Dan Renzi's garage sale thing?

(Sorry. I'd have emailed you, but I can't find your email address.)

Brian said...

Jason as in Jason's Room? YAY!

Did you get to see the show while they were putting together? Or do you just know that I'm an all around admirable guy?

email is davis.brianj (at) gmail (dot) com and the AIM is the big ol' bdavisdotcom

As for the garage sale, I've been throwing crap away for months... every weekend... I'm a bad planner! :)

e-journalist said...

Nice blog. I'm just blog hopping looking for quality blogs. Your blog is one of the sensible blogs in blogosphere.



My blogs:

zone reality
online observer
asian golf