Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Change - UPDATED

Today, while avoiding work -- which is easier today with bosslady having fled the country for 2 1/2 weeks -- I stumbled across this video:



I don't know if it's a new concept, but I like. The woman took her photo every day for more than 3 years.

What speaks to me is how there is a lot of change, but a lot of consistency. No matter what she goes through, the core of herself is the same. The hair may be longer, the glasses different but it's the same woman. A little parable for us all.

Screw Jesus, we go You Tube!

UPDATE: Apparently, my Asian lady friend (ALF), while more attractive than Noah, is a thief. My friend Ben posted Noah's film on MySpace -- Noad did 6 years versus 3 years for ALF.

I wanted to send Ben a link to ALF's video, but it was pulled off YouTube -- for copyright violations. Smack! So, want you to still get the point, here is the same video with a slightly uglier, most likely Jewish boy instead of my harmless Asian lady friend who is prone to thievery.

1 comment:

Rick Andreoli said...

I love it. I think it's totally neat, and if you were her, you'd probably have memory flashes of what was going on during much of that time. I definitely adore YouTube.