Friday, August 11, 2006

Zuma Dogg!

There is little doubt that I love politics. There is also little doubt that I HATE Los Angeles politicians. I have little respect for most of them. The majority of them are either life-long staffers who inherited their seats, former union organizers who have decided there's more money in elected politics, or overly ambitious street thugs who will do whatever it takes for that next office.

It's fun to watch this video of some guy -- Zuma Dogg -- that I know little about. What's fun about it? You get to watch intellectual lightweight Tom LaBonge get bitch slapped by Eric Garcetti and the City Attorney's representative.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so in love with you Brian I can barely breath.

You absolutely own every fiber of my being, Brian.

I will love you to the day I die.

Elena