Thursday, July 27, 2006

Things You Should Know

Yesterday y'all got to see the big haircut. I really like it. It takes no work to maintain. And the price was just where I like it: Free!

So, here's the deal for all of you living in my world. I like my hair. I'm happy with it. I don't need everyone telling me how great it looks. I like compliments, but they need to vary a little. Therefore, I expect to hear a "have you lost weight?" or "I love your tan" for at least every "your hair, wow, I like it" that I have to endure.

Also, big blog news. I just found out today -- a week after her first post -- that Amy Witry, that bitch, has started a blog. I'll add her to the blogroll soon. Go check it out. Her first post may sound a little familiar, but I promise we did not collaborate on it. We both just love this city.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: