Monday, July 17, 2006

NEWSFLASH: Thor identified!

Remember Adventures in Babysitting? I loved that movie. While catching up on my blog reading, I noticed on Pen15 Club that Disney is remaking the movie. They're gonna do it all "The Wiz" style with black folk -- former Cosby-cutie-turned-Disney-Ho Raven Symone will play the babysitter.

The post had a little nugget I never put together. The garage attendant who fixed the station wagon was played by none other than Vincent D'Onofrio. You might remember that Sara, the girl being babysat, was obsessed with comic-book hero "Thor." When they showed up at Dawson's Garage, she instantly confused Vinnie the Mechanic with the Nordic stud Thor...

What has happend to poor Mr. D'Onofrio? Growing up, I remember thinking "Thor" was hot!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: