Friday, May 26, 2006

Foodie Quiz

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Is the above meal:

a) the total consumption of the Indianapolis Colts prior to a training scrimmage?
b) the daily intake of the average thoroughbred prior to the upcoming Belmont Stakes?
c) an actual lunch-time menu offering at the MTA cafeteria?

Answer: C

This is the "Latin Chicken Platter" lunch special offered this week at the MTA cafeteria. Our tax dollars are supporting the health plan for these pigs!

I hope that my inside source won't get busted for this one because I'd hate for him to lose his job on my account but mostly because the only people that work less than non-profit employees are government employees and I need to have someone to dish with mid-day. Someone besides the anonymous readers of the blog.

No comments: