Sunday, May 07, 2006

End of an Era

Most people that know me also are fortunate to know:

1. That I am a fierce Democrat.
2. That I am a happy drunk who rarely remembers anything in the moring.
3. That I have the ABSOLUTELY best driver's license photo ever!

As of tomorrow, one of those will no longer be true.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingOn Thursday night, my wallet was violently stollen from me. And by "violently stolen," I mean quiet possibly slipped out of my pocket when I wasn't paying attention. But stolen is much more likely. Definately stolen.

Included along with my Disneyland annual pass, my Costco card, and cash -- actual cash -- was my driver's license... with the AWESOME photo. I mean, I am hot in this photo. Seriously, I'm hot in this photo.

Oh, and in this photo, I had just turned 18. There's no way the DMV really wants people with hot 18 year old photos on them.

I am going to the DMV tomorrow to replace my license. And I know those facists will make me re-take my photo. Thank god I'm still hot!

2 comments:

Rick Andreoli said...

He's right. I'm looking at his license right now in that warm, dirty way that daddies do. HOT!

Damian said...

Yeah, I had my 16-year old, just-got-my license picture up until earlier this year. My new picture's not awful, but it happened to fall during winter vacation when I was growing a scuzzy goatee.