Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Date Night... and I've Got Coupons!

So tomorrow night, Thursday, I'll be out on the town. The new friend and I are going to see a movie. Fear not, we are bringing along our lesbian chaperone. She'll make sure both of us are perfect gentlemen and that we move into together before the night is over. Just another lesbian doing her job.

We're going to see a screening. A free screening. I invited him to a free screening... and not even a hot celebrity packed screening but a public affairs screening with a bunch of governmenty types. Nothing says Hollywood glamour like coupon night at the studio with a lesbo in tow.

Fortunately, I'm a little smitten, he's adorable and funny, and I've had a blast thus far. And I actually love the lezzie, too. But don't tell anyone, it'll ruin my rep!

If things go well, I'll tell you all on Friday. If they go shitty, you'll know Thursday night. Tune in to the 11 o'clock news.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: