Thursday, March 23, 2006

Super Gay!

Sorry for the blog being pretty gay these days. Sometimes it happens. Like premature ejaculation. Except the Blog is a lot easier to clean up.

So let's talk about something that's not so gay.

Image hosting by PhotobucketI'm thinking of going to the gym tonight... oops, pretty gay.

I was late to work twice this week. Not leaving the house until almost 10:00 AM allowed me to rediscover the Golden Gir... oops, pretty gay. Sorry.

I went out for sushi with one of the roomies last night. That should be a safe topic, I'm not a lesbian after all. We wanted something light for dinner so sushi seemed like a nice idea. We were greeted by a 3,000 woman in the lobby. Nothing kills an appetitie like 3,000 lbs of lady lovin'.

Just because I'm butching this post up, did you think I'd turn my back on the fatties?

Short story long, the sushi was good. I got the Philadelphia roll, which isn't light at all. And the fishy adventure was over.

No comments: