Thursday, March 16, 2006

If this is wrong...

Image hosting by PhotobucketThan I don't want to be right.

Okay, I doubt Failure to Launch really deserves to make any money. And Matthew McConaughey probably plays the sappiest, lamest roles in Hollywood. But as long as he ends up naked, where's the crime in that?

My friends, whom I have never actually met and are thus similar to most of my "friends", at Pen15 Club have gone on the attack. I feel I must defend Matty's virtue only because I once had this really vivid dream in which I took most of Matty's virtue and spilled it all over my chest, the bed, and a little on the floor. Don't get Matty's virtue in the carpet. It gets all stiff and smells on a hot day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have used the "Failure to Launch" picture where Matty is in the towel. Mmmm, those abs, and pecs, and face...Okay, I'll stop now.