Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Homo-less

I got picked up for lunch today, twice! Once when my friend Chris came by work so we could devour some Subway Jared-style. Again, by a homeless person as we walked from his car. I think the homeless guy was looking for some ass.

Image hosting by PhotobucketHave you ever been outed by a homeless person? It's surreal. You immediately ask yourself, "How gay am I today?" I actually think quite gay. I even thought it when I got in Chris' car. We were both wearing nice, moderately tight sweaters. We had our gay hair in full glory. I even was wearing my moderately oversized sunglasses. The thought, later to be confirmed by the bum, was, "Wow, we look a little gay today."

Frederikk (the very gay name I'm giving him) approached us on the sidewalk. Expecting the usual "Spare change?," I was amused when he offered us a quick tour of Skid Row. A tour given to his "Favorite men in Little Tokyo." That's what he called us.

No worries, boys. Frederikk is "very gay friendly, because I'm gay myself." I'm willing to say that's as gay friendly as I ever want to get with a homeless man.

He offered a serenade of Mavin Gaye, Judy Garland, etc. etc. We very politely, and gayly, declined, gave him some change and went in for a sandwich.

NOTE: If you are wondering about the picture, try to figure it out. I searched for a photo of a easily identified gay homeless person. No luck on Google. Deciding to stick with my theme, I tried "fat homeless" and came up with this. It's a photo of "Fat Man," the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima ending the war with Japan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And he didn't even see my 'gay blue' car.