Tuesday, June 19, 2007

We want what?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI was trolling around on the Positive Thinking magazine web site today. Turns out, that's the magazine my super awesome friend JenMac works for. After reviewing the site, she might be a little less awesome. Just a little.

On the site, I caught this photos. After saving my cornea from the burning and stinging caused by all the lace and wood, I got to thinking. Do gay folks really want in on this wedding action? I mean, look at that dress. Fear not, turns out that it's a photo of a daughter trying on Mom's dress. Nothing in the story says that the daughter will actually wear the monstrosity at a ceremony of her nuptials.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But... but I... tht's not... I didn't... Yeah, you're right. I am less awesome.

Anonymous said...

In all fairness (though to whom, I'm not sure), the girl isn't even getting married! She's trying on her mother's wedding dress. I read that and thought, 'how lovely for her.' I will never wear or be expected to wear my mom's wedding dress. And that's fine by everybody.