Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Most Powerful Lesbian in the World

In my previous employment, I worked with at the Big Gay House, a behemouth Gay & Lesbian organization. That organization did some amazing work, and its very existence is part of why I am so proud to be a gay man. The people who do that work deserve all the kudos they get, especially those running the organization. Please remember those last three sentence before reading the following.

The organization's leader, while talented, is a little bit of an ego-maniac. So when I saw that she made Out's list of the Top 50 homosexuals in the country, I knew she'd be a real pill. Until I saw who outranked her:

17. Perez Hilton (the blogger)
19. John Aravosis (the blogger)
24. Nate Berkus (Oprah's bitch)

Maybe I should be on that list?

He He. Perez Hilton. At number 17. He He.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I think Out should really refrain from this list. I think a list like this is a bad idea for many reasons. Aside from that, putting Perez that high is like the straight community putting Paris Hilton in their top 50.

Anonymous said...

Nate Berkus made me want to live in Chicago. When he lost his partner in the Tsunami, I just knew that God was calling me to go and cradle him in my tender arms.

Anonymous said...

P.S. They should put the guy who shows up at the Big Gay Day parade wearing assless chaps at number one if they are going to put up old Perez.