Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I'm bored...

I don't want to work today and don't think I should have to, me being gay and it being Halloween. If you aren't going to give your faggy (and dykey) employees time off for Pride, than you should give them time off for Halloween, right?

Some folks at work dressed up and I'm liking them more already just for it. That bothers me. I shouldn't be liking them at all. There's a killer bee, a minnie mouse, a Fidel Castro (of course). There's also a bunch of stuffy lawyers that can't be bothered to put on a silly t-shirt.

This Halloween, this is what I'm thinking:

I hope I never reach an age where I don't dress up for Halloween. My dad is 64 years old and he still has several costumes each year. I hope I am that cool when I'm his age.

If you can't wear a costume on Halloween, don't leave your house. I don't want to see your sorry ass walking up and down Santa Monica Boulevard so you can check out all the "freaks."

I might do a dramatic job change in the coming months. I don't know. It'd be huge and totally change everything in my life, but I don't know about a future with it. Am I letting that "mythical future" get in the way of happiness?

Based on yesterday's anouncement, I'm thinking of changing my top friends on myspace. I don't want to hurt "anyone" but it seems silly to keep him in the top friends now, or at least as high up as he is. But my top friends really aren't ranked. They're just the people I talk to the most often and I do it so its easy to find their pages.

How do you stay friends with someone after seeing them naked... like that? I don't know. I've never done it. I'm kind of crappy at staying in touch anyway because I hate the telephone, so really, is the ball in his court?

There are a lot of people that I wanted to "stay friends" with after our circumstances changed -- most often after changing jobs -- but I so rarely do. Maybe I should make a point of getting touch with Tina, Doug, Jan, Troy, Chris, Afnahn, Patrick, or Brooke (not that one!).

At church on Sunday, the pastor suggested a little November/Thanksgiving ritual that he likes. Each day, he tells one person in his life how thankful he is for them and what they offer. I think I want to do that this year. Will you get called?

Gosh, I wonder when I'll have sex again? Hopefully not another 3 year dry spell. It was so much easier when you knew where it was coming from.

Is it weird that I swing straight to sex after church? I am Catholic after all, I guess unrelenting emphasis on sex is as appropriate for us papists as it is for Congressional Republicans.

Oh, and Happy Halloween! Make it spooky!

No comments: