Thursday, December 07, 2006

A few things for your Thursday...

Yesterday, I was shown/found some fun things on the Internets and I wanted to share them with you.

First are a couple of Mac vs. PC parody ads about New Jersey's pending Civil Unions. I think these are pretty creative and really hope that they are going to be put up on the air.





Oh, and do you hate Family Circus cartoons? Well, apparently someone has figured out how they were originally meant to be and invented the Nietzsche Family Circus. Check it out and go back often. Every time you reload the page you'll get a new one.

And finally, many of you will want to stop with this post at this point. For those of you who don't easily offend or who promise not to hold this against me, I'd humbly present "A Charlie Brown Kwanzaa." (If you are watching this at work, you'll want to put on headphones. Unless you work at the Klan. Or the Republican National Committee.)

UPDATE: That was too offensive even for me. You'll need to find it on your own. I just can't be responsible for someone watching something that awful and blaming me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Kwanzaa thing was messed up. But, there was a video mocking that show Blind Date (which I think you are familiar with) where they set a guy up with a crackwhore. My roommate and I cracked up.