Friday, September 08, 2006

Seriously, stop reading my blog!

Dearest readers! I love having you coming to my blog. I love the comments and the emails about what I wrote. I even love the nagging from Chris to post more often so he has something to do at work. But what I love more than anything is going to the statecounter and guessing where people are coming from.

This is a cool little tool. Like for example, since I set it up a couple of months ago, I've had just over 650 unique visitors and over 400 returning visitors. Monday I had the most page loads, but only 5 unique visitors. That was funny. Oh, and I can tell who's providing the Internet service. I have friends at CBS, Paramount, MTA, UCLA, USC... all who I know. There's one other company where I know one of my readers...

Except she hates me. Why the f*ck do you keep reading my blog? You sent me a hatefilled email that said horrible, hurtful things -- and yet you still come back to the blog a few times a week to see what going on in my life?

If you really are curious, call me. We can talk. I'm not upset about why we don't speak anymore. It was, from my perspective, a decision made entirely on your part.

If you want my witty reporting on my life, you know my phone number -- you can get it straight from the horse's mouth.

If you don't want to be my friend, and truly meant all those vicious things you said in that email, will you please stop reading my blog!?

2 comments:

AMY said...

some people just can't quit you brian awesome davis. perhaps your blog is being read to spite you.

Rick Andreoli said...

You're like a drug. Bad for me, and yet I love smoking you.