Friday, June 09, 2006

NEWSFLASH: Fun New Game!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThe esteemed Jen Mac just noticed that blogger has made a fun little addition to their "word verification program." If you want to leave a comment, you have to type in some non-sensical mix of letters and numbers so that I know that you are real live breathing person and not some slut trying to pimp out your web cam.

Jen noticed that there now appears a little "Handicappable" symbol next to the word verification box. (Not to be confused with "Handifat" or "Geri-Jewell". -- Thanks Rick!) Click on the symbol. It'll amuse you for hours!

1 comment:

Rick Andreoli said...

Well after being thanked I thought it was my duty to click on the symbol... Only my work computer needed a plug-in, and I didn't have the time or interest to do it. Perhaps tonight once I get home since I love being amused.