Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Crazy As Bat Shit Pops Up Again

I was hanging out this morning -- yeah, Tuesday morning on a school day, you figure it out -- with a gentleman friend who works at the Evil Empire of the scuba world. He was asking me about the Human Rights Campaign logo and the ubiquitous "equal sign" stickers that pop-up everywhere.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWhy did this come up? "Because someone came in to the store with one on his tank." Too classic.

"Was his name, (crazy as batshit)," I asked.

"Yeah, how did you know that?" It seems my stalker is getting his scuba needs met elsewhere, but by someone who is meeting my needs. You gotta love the irony, right?

NOTE: The photo is not of "my stalker" but of someone with the same name.

1 comment:

Jenmac said...

You're being stalked by Martin Mull?