Friday, June 09, 2006

My Name In Lights

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The above image has been swiped from my dear, dear friend Jen Mac's blog. (Her name is Jen MacNeil but honestly, she been Jen Mac to me for years. Like this girl in college, Jennifer Miller. For the first few weeks of our friendship I never knew her last name. She had a distinctive face -- not ugly really, just distinctive -- and so for some reason I started calling her Jen Weedlebaum. I convinced myself that "Weedlebaum" was her actually last name and would be in shock whenever she was referred to as Jen Miller by anyone else. But I digress.)

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingJen Mac is funny as shit and a writer, comedienne, actress and improvist. She lives and works in super hip Manhattan and I had the pleasure of seeing her back in December. I'll be making another visit this year and expect to stay with her. But don't tell her yet, because I haven't asked.

She uses her blog for writing projects. The first one was ingenius! She responded to people who signed her High School Yearbook. Now, she's scrolling through the blogroll and introducing her friends with blogs. Go read the wonderful things she has to say about me... and my penis!

And maybe even leave a comment!

2 comments:

Jenmac said...

Returning the taboo! I totally remember Jen Miller, who was awesome. I laughed out loud at the Weedlebaum thing- I do NOT remember that! And yes on the staying- my couch is yours. Well, it's not. It's mine. And my roommate's. But you can totes sleep on it. xoxo
ps- why does the word verification line have a handicapped symbol next to it? That's new and weird.

Brian said...

Awesome! New York here I come. Granted, I may smell of BO and pee because I'm thinking of quitting my job and becoming homeless. But at least for a few nights I'll have a sofa to sleep on!

As for Jen Weedlebaum... I wonder what happened to her?