Tuesday, December 04, 2007

What's a gay man to do?

I am home sick today. I have an ugly head cold that might have something to do with me diving without a hood. My roommates -- and bosses -- suggested I stay home so as to not spread my germs.

I am trying to keep myself feeling like I have worth. I was doing Christmas cards a little. And of course I am watching television. I saw a documentary, "The Girl who Survived Rabies" and watched the Closer from last night. But now it's the 3 o'clock hour. And what is a gay to do?

I could watch Oprah, the uplifting diva who speaks for America. Her host in the inspirational author of "Eat, Love, & Pray." We can tell Oprah is fat again because she's concerned for our souls.

Or, I could watch that snarky bitch Kathy Griffin on her special, "Strong Black Woman."

Yep, I'm watching Kathy and switching to O during the commercials.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are feeling better!